Answers from our Property Expert
Ask our Experts

What our customers are asking

There is a very bad Mould Problem in the Flat, I called the Management Company and after some time they sent round a Damp Specialist who told me that there wasn't a problem at the flat, Do I have the right to have my own “Specialist round?

Yes you do. The problem if not an obvious roof or gutter leak may well be condensation, an advice leaflet is attached to help you.

Read More

10 of 10