We are specialists in setting up companies for all types of resident management controlled enties both freehold companies, resident management companies and right to manage.
Fiduciary responsibilities, correct procedure, meetings, notices, resolutions, filing whether the company is for profit or a not for profit management company equally must be properly documented.
Ringley Law manages the company secretary function for about 250 companies. These companies tend to be either freehold, right to manage or resident management companies. We carry out the following tasks:
- Maintain company books, including share/membership registers and list of officers
- Issue notices and agendas for meetings
- Prepare and file Confirmation Statements (formerly Annual Returns)
- Ensuring Company Accounts are filed
- Compliance with Companies Act 2006 and Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company formation
Why not talk to one of our Solicitors today
0207 428 1977 Email Us