Detailed planning and curation of key user journeys to create frictionless experiences is how a homely belonging feeling can exist beyond the walls of the home.
Without multi channel immediate service and engaged and motivated staff on site the resident experience will fall short.
Community & amenity
What every Build to Rent developer aims to do is to entice generation rent to stay and grow within their development. This means designing each building as a brand ambassador, to deliver on a promise of the best of a fast paced, modern, hassle free lifestyle. A brand that offers:
- A sense of security: A blend of CCTV, proximity access control, reception, concierge, night security, parcel store and someone to take deliveries
- An ability to make light work of problems: Access to onsite hospitality, cleaning and maintenance teams
- Instant access to services: Tenant portal, tenant app, phone, email, SMS, concierge desk
- In-touch with community: Events, live feed notice boards, newsletters, a ‘keep it local’ loyalty scheme, also all on the tenant app
- A range of ‘pay-as-you-go’ luxuries: Breakfast in bed, cleaning, linen packs, kitchen packs, guest services (temporary parking, rentable guestroom)
Community starts with amenity
Community starts with amenity. So, the character and identity of your development will be driven by how desirable you can make ‘living outside the box’. The apartment is where you eat and sleep, the development is where you live.
- Expandable living means .... being ‘at home’ outside your home. Creative ways to encourage tenants to share social and entertainment life as a community
- Luxury lifestyle add on’s means .... a touch of class inspired by the hotel industry, on demand, so you can be pampered at home
- Fun outdoors means .... More than a garden, attractions and spaces focussed around hobbies; good living for all ages and a place where community starts
- Health & wellbeing .... Nutritional, physiological and feel good factors. Everything from running clubs to yoga in the garden to herbs you can pick and eat