At Ringley our aim is to ensure that our property management is not without responsive, affordable legal backup.
Our in-house Legal Services Team offers specifically property tailored solutions on:Recovery of service charge debts via
- County Court litigation
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal where "reasonableness" needs to be proved
- Charging orders
- grant statutory 90 year lease extensions and 999 year leases
- vary defective service charge clauses & enable advance collection
- vary defective insurance clauses
- form freehold purchase participation agreements
- execute licence to assign
- prepare lessees and sub-tenants deed of covenant
- deal with sub-letting consent
- Service charge arrears & recoverability
- Big Works the need & a determination that costs are reasonable
- Breach of Lease: Alterations, Nuisance….
- Absentee Freeholders
- Lease Extension & Freehold Purchase Premiums
- Court Appointed Manager appointments
- County Court applications to seek a "vesting order" to enable a lease extension or freehold purchase to continue even if the Freeholder cannot be found.
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal applications to get a "reasonable" premium determined to extend a lease or buy the freehold.
- Leaseholders pre-sale enquiries
- To buy the freehold of your block of flats
- Section 42 Notice to claim a 90 year lease extension
- Section 45 Freeholder's Counter Notice where lease extension is sought
- Section 13 Notice to enfranchise and buy the freehold of your block
- Section 21 Freeholder's Counter Notice where freehold purchase is sought
- Section 20 Notice to consult over big works
- Section 20 Notice to consult over qualifying long term agreements
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal applications to dispense with the requirements to serve a Section 20 consultation notice
- Section 79 Notice to claim your right to manage
- Section 38 Notice for disrepair to leasehold property
- Section 146 Notice seeking forfeiture for breach of covenant
- Section 5 Freeholder’s Notice giving leaseholders 1st right of refusal
- Formation of Right to Manage companies (RTM Companies)
- Formation of Right to Enfranchise companies (RTE Companies)
- Fulfillment of the Company Secretarial role
- Preparation of resolutions, meeting notice and re-structuring a company to buy the freehold or sell freehold shares to non freehold shareholders
- Assistance with company de-regulation
- Clients get an online company secretarial toolbox, AND 84 FREE pre-drafted downloadable resolutions
Buying, selling and managing property can be a complex business.
If you have any questions regarding legal issues please contact our Legal Team.
Find out more today
There's a lot of law behind good
property management that's why we
created Ringley Law