What are the advantages of Planet Rent?
Opportunity for marketing properties
- Publish properties to the Planet Rent.co.uk portal for FREE,
- The cloud stores the marketing assets (photos, floorplans, EPCs)
- Provides links to publish properties to major portals (Zoopla & RightMove),
- Landlords can set up their letting agents to use marketing assets, make offers, contracts…., the landlord retains control of the process, a quality lettings journey is assured.
Compliance dashboard - know what needs doing when
- Property compliance: EPCs, Gas safety, HMO Registrations, PAT testing,
- Tenant compliance: Passport/visa expiry dates, TDS certificates, inventories,
- Equipment log: Asset register, reference numbers & contracts,
- Marketing assets log: Cloud stored, shows what is missing to publish properties.
Paperless, admin-free professional lettings journey
- offers on the go or at the viewing,
- no broken promises as special requests are included in offers, and signed off during move in checks,
- one place to approve/reject all offers (whether direct or via multiple agents),
- a deals tracker and 1 NUDGE button to push whoever needs to take the next step,
- access to quality referencing,
- bank transfer or card payments for rent & deposits
- e-signing of contracts,
- pre-move in checks audit trail,
- 1st class welcome & utilities process: handbooks, out of hours advice & more,
- TDS registration,
- right to rent checks,
- automatic guarantor trigger for individual tenants' rent share.
Repairs reporting for tenants
- photo/video repairs reporting,
- repairs SLA highlighted,
- contractor can juggle repairs to outperform SLA,
- repairs ratings requests can be automated in app set up,
- repairs ratings can be pushed to social media.
Landlords can publish properties to a four page website they can rent from us, OR,
Connect a page of their existing website to the URL we give them for the properties page,
Direct property BOOK VIEWING and MAKE OFFER (based on availability check).
- Rent is collected from individual tenants by direct debit and paid over to you.