Ringley are a specialist Property Management Company in London, and more specifically Camden and the surrounds which is why we thought we would create this page to highlight why you should use a local property management company situated just north of Camden Lock in the London Borough of Camden.
Block Property Management Specialist –
Our offices have been head quartered here for over 25 years so this is our guide !
History of Hayes
The area of Hayes in London has a long and complex history, dating back to the Roman times when it was first settled. The name "Hayes" is thought to derive from the Old English word for "hedge", indicating that it was once a rural area full of hedges and trees. Over the centuries, Hayes has been home to many different groups of people, from the wealthy elite to the working class
The first recorded mention of Hayes is in a charter dated 986 AD, when King Ethelred II granted land in the area to the monastery of St Mary de Valle Crucis. This monastery was located in what is now Valley Park, and was one of the largest and most important monasteries in England. The monks who lived there were responsible for the care of the sick and needy, and they also ran a large farm. In the 12th century, Hayes became a parish in its own right, and the first church was built. This church, which was dedicated to St Mary, was destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666. A new church, also dedicated to St Mary, was built in its place and remains standing today.
New developments in Hayes
In recent years, there has been a surge in new developments in Hayes, with many new homes being built. One of the most notable developments is the regeneration of the former RAF site at Northolt Aerodrome, which is now home to over 1,000 new homes.
- The Grove: A development of luxury apartments, located in the former RAF site at Northolt Aerodrome.
- Hayes Heights: A development of over 200 new homes, located on the site of the former Hayes Hospital.
- Blythe Valley Park: A new business park, located on the site of the former RAF base at Northolt Aerodrome.
- The Avenue: A new retail and leisure development, located in the heart of Hayes town centre.
- Hayes Riverside: A new riverside park, located on the banks of the River Thames.
With so many new developments taking place, Hayes is quickly becoming a desirable place to live, work and play. Whether you're looking for a new home, a place to work or just somewhere to relax, Hayes has something to offer everyone.
What our CEO, Mary Anne Bowring, likes about Hayes
Things to do in Hayes
- Visit Hayes Church: The church of St Mary is a beautiful example of mediaeval architecture, and is well worth a visit.
- Explore Valley Park: This large park is perfect for a peaceful stroll, and also contains the ruins of the 12th century monastery.
- Visit Northolt Aerodrome: This former RAF base is now home to a museum, as well as a number of new developments.
- Visit Hayes Town Centre: The newly redeveloped town centre is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as the Avenue leisure development.
- Relax in Hayes Riverside Park: This tranquil park is located on the banks of the River Thames and is perfect for a summer's day.
- Take a walk along the Grand Union Canal: The canal runs through Hayes and is a great place to take a leisurely stroll.
- Visit the Belvedere Tower: This striking tower is located on top of a hill in Hayes, and offers stunning views of London.
Hayes has a thriving cultural scene, with a number of arts and entertainment venues. The Grove Theatre is a popular venue for live music and comedy, and the nearby Odeon cinema shows all the latest blockbusters.
The town centre is home to a number of shops and restaurants, as well as the new Avenue development, which offers a variety of leisure activities.
Hayes is also home to a number of parks and open spaces, perfect for a summer's day. The most popular park is Valley Park, which contains the ruins of the 12th century monastery.
With so much to see and do, Hayes is fast becoming a popular destination for both tourists and Londoners.
What local People said...
Top 3 Property Management Companies in Hayes
1. Ringley Group – specialising in the block management of residential and mixed buildings, based locally in the Borough of Camden.
2. JFM Block & Estate Management LLP - located at Middlesex House, 130 College Rd, Harrow HA1 1BQ
3. Haus Block Management - 266 Kingsland Rd, London E8 4DG
Our Asset Management Team
The key to our success is our people
Contact us today
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist with your build to rent requirements.
1 Castle Road
London, NW1 8PR
0207 267 2900
11 Swan Street
Manchester, M4 5JJ
0330 174 7777
122 West Bute Street
Cardiff, CF10 5EN
0330 174 7777
To get in touch with us, use the form below.
Pym Court, Cambridge
A development of 90 flats over 4 blocks. We have overseen remedial works to cladding areas, inadequate internal compartmentation. We are now dealing with other fire safety deficiencies.
Prospect Place, Cardiff
982 homes in Cardiff Bay. We have weighed up options for failed brick slips, compartmentation, fire doors. Building Safety application lodged, developer on site remediating cladding.
Avante Court, Kingston
86 homes in Kingston where the owners had no recourse to developers. A series of EGMs were used for compartmentation works and fire safety upgrades. Member’s contributions were used to raise monies fast.
Agar Grove, London
Acting for Freeholder on this development, beset by significant structural heave movement damage and water ingress problems. We are appointed as advisers, liaising with leaseholders.
Lime Tree Place, Witham
LIME TREE PLACE
99 Flat conversion suffered pressurised water supply failure, resulting in flood damage to over 50% of the apartments. Appointed as Contract Administrator, we have lead the strip out.
Langley Square, Dartford
728 homes, 4 RMCs and a host of compartmention woes leaving owners at a loss. We have worked with the developer to get professional experts fees paid and hundreds of thousands of pounds of remedial works done.
Client Fund Debtors
RFAS has cleared £763,3955 worth of debtors. Recoveries are as follows:Chauser Place-£17807.92-From ATLAS BMC Ltd ,King Regents Place-£16,972-British Gas,Heia Wharf Block C-£9,492-Ground Maintenance.
Fastest Service Charge
The Accounts has been circulated within 6 months and No Section 20B notice has been served - Northiam Management Limited as RFAS main objective is to issue the accounts within 6 months from financial.
5 Years of Accounts Cleaned
Due to diminishing lease, the freeholder expenses cannot be recovered. There was also a variance on each service charge, thus the accounts were unfinished. This year we shortened the accounting period.
Recovery of Arrears
Ringley Law was instructed on the recovery of service charge arrears totalling circa £53k from a commercial property spanning 3 units. We have successfully recovered majority of the arrears in excess of £42k.
Property Litigation Dispute
A litigated matter involving multiple disputes over the course of 4 years. A proactive approach was adopted and Ringley Law was successful in recovering £10k and continue to resolve remaining disputes.
Breach of Lease
A breach of lease matter was attended, as the owner refused to respond to communications from the Managing Agent. Ringley Law engaged with the owner. The breach was remedied within 24 hours.
Valuation for Secured lending purposes of £11.50m portfolio including shops, offices and residential. The instruction required inspection, measurement and valuation for seven properties.
Valuation for accounting purposes of £7.50 portfolio including shops and residential. The instruction required inspection, measurement and valuation for seven properties located around north London.
A Bank lending Valuation. The instruction required assessment of end values and development costs of a site with planning permission for 11 detached and semi-detached houses with underground parking.