Already dreading the January blues? Fear not: here's your chance to win an overnight hotel stay with dinner or a case of fine wine with our Christmas quiz. Simply circle the correct answers below, tear out the quiz and return it to us by January 10. Visit www.negotiator-magazine.co.uk for the answers and to apply online, as well as the sector's property portals.
1. Which month was the Home Information Pack scrapped?
D: It hasn't been scrapped
2. Which land and new homes managing director jumped ship to their rival in May?
A: Margaret Longden
B: Iain Berry
C: Peter Krelle
D: Stewart Lilly
3. Which celebrity selling their property (pictured, page 16) for £2.95m?
A: Douglas & Gordon
B: Marsh & Parson
4. Which agency won The Supreme Negotiator at The Negotiator Awards 2010?
A: Douglas & Gordon
B: Marsh & Parsons
5. How much money did The Negotiator's Run4Shelter team raise for Shelter, the UK charity for housing and homelessness, by running the Virgin London Marathon in April?
6. Which celebrity knocked £50,000 off her asking price earlier this year?
A: Barbara Windsor
B: Dannii Minogue
C: Keira Knightley (pictured)
D: Elizabeth Hurley
7. In which American state was Newman Estate Agent's chairman, Sean Newman, knocked down while attempting to cycle across the country for charity?
C: New York
8. What was the value of the restructure of West Sussex based lettings firm Leaders earlier this year?
D: £There was no restructure
9. Which ex-prime minister spent £975,000 on a property for their daughter this year?
A: George Bush
B: Jacque Chirac
C: Tony Blair
D: Winston Churchill
10. Why was the Property Standards Board disbanded in October?
A: Lack of government support for regulation
B: Lack of money
C: Lack of agency enthusiasm
D: Government intervention
11. According to industry trainer Adam Walker, with what should every strategic business plan start?
A: A vision statement
B: New premises
D: The appointment of an external adviser
12. Why did Leeds-based agent Emma Eastwood pose naked in the autumn?
A: To promote her firm
B: For a men's magazine feature
C: For the United Nation's Nothing But Net campaign
D: To promote agency fee transparency
13. Who was the lead judge for The Negotiator Awards 2010?
A: James Caan
B: Kirstie Allsopp
C: Phil Spencer
D: Sarah Beeny
14. In which European seaside resort was international property extravaganza MIPIM held this year?
A: The Algarve
D: The event was not run this year
15. What caused a brush with death for Rob Sendall, founder of the Live Organisation?
A: Pancreatic cancer
B: A car
C: A horse
D: An intestinal abscess
16. How much has Green Champion of The Ringley Group, claimed to have slashed off its annual utility bills by turning off its air conditioning unit and heating between May and September?
A: Nothing, the strategy has yet to be implemented
17. Which celebrity recently bought a six-bedroom property in rural Gloucester for £3m?
A: Colin Farrell
B: Judy Dench
C: Lily Allen
D: Ronnie Wood
18. Which famous sportsman is currently selling their home for £5.35m (pictured)?
A: Darren Clarke
B: David Beckham
C: James Cracknell
D: Mike Tyson
19. Home Move Box launched in June.
How much does the box cost agents?
C: A subscription to Virgin Media
D: Nothing, it's free
20. What was reported to have made Knight Frank wild in May?
A: The Elephant Parade, it sponsored an elephant to support the Elephant Family, a charity to help save the Asian elephant from extinction in the wild
B: Redundancy rumours
C: Squatters in its London head office
D: Rivals poaching its staff
(Weekly, fortnightly or monthly)