Can’t afford a Managing Agent?
We agree for small blocks employing a Managing Agent can be a luxury, so we offer a budget solution for small blocks called BlockCare 300.
BlockCare 300 service….. your Online Property Manager
WE send out the demands, collect payments (and any arrears), owners can even pay by direct debit.
YOU control spending and instruct any repairs and upload the invoices to the portal for us to pay.
WE pay the bills and compile the service charge accounts.
AND, when properties sell we’ll handle the legal paperwork, share certificates too, that will be a little extra though, from £275 plus VAT.
Prices start from
- £825+ Vat for 1-4 flats, and
- £1250+ Vat for 5-8 flats.
BlockCare 300 adds value for small blocks of flats or private housing estates. Our role is to manage the accounting and administration. We do need at least 1 Director to logon and set the budget (so we can send the demands out, collect the money and put it in a Client account just your site). Demands will be legally compliant.
We’ll deal with Companies House and prepare the year end service charge accounts (from the demands we’ve issued, the money we’ve collected and the expenses posted on-line). Again this keeps you compliant with Sections 21-28 of the 1987 Landlord & Tenant Act. There are fail safe mechanisms in place, for example if nobody sends us a budget we’ll increase last years by 10% until you do so. Naturally this is only after email reminders chasing you.
The service is a ‘fully managed’ service so you don’t get a Property Manager. In fact the property is being managed by the Directors; we fulfil the accounting and administrative matters. See below who will be doing what
The Directors/Freeholder will
- Set the budget & email it to us
- Run any meetings
- Arrange quotations
- Organise repairs
- Instruct us to pay contractors
As a site you get assurances that:
- Demands are legally valid
- Arrears will be chased
- Service charge accounts will be compliant
- A step-by-step guides on most property issues on-line
Ringley will send you
- a copy of the budget
- demands and reminders
- take legal action on any arrears
- the annual service charge accounts
- file the Annual Return with Companies House
- file the Accounts
- deal with any Solicitors enquiries when a property is selling
We’ll offer customers
- 4 ways to pay (cheque, DD, standing order, credit card)
If you log into the website you’ll see
- Statements of your account
- Advice notes on most property issues
Find out more today
"Ringley block management
has visible results"