What to do Fire or Fire Alarm sounding Call 999
Smell Gas 0800 111 999
Noise disturbance Report a noise nuisance to your council
Community police Call 111
Crime in progress Call 999
Electrical failure For high voltage, overhead cables or substation emergencies, call 0800 40 40 90. or visit www.nationalgrid.com
Lift failure Use handset in lift to connect to lift company
Street light out Report it on www.gov.uk/report-problem-street-light
When Ringley manage the building Leak from flat above Go visit your neighbour, show them the leak in your flat, ask to switch their water off until they arrange a plumber to fix the fault
Leaks that continue after your neighbour has turned their water off Call us on 0207 428 2056 we’ll help decide it if is mains pressure and decide what to do
Leak from roof Call 020 7 267 2900 in the morning as we cant send people on the roof at night
Communal heating failure Report to Concierge Desk or Call us on 0207 428 2056
Gates or roller shutter jammed shut Look for the red fail safe button or manual winder and leave the gates open to help others, then call us on 0207 267 2900 in the morning
Advice for items inside your flat or help we can provide when Ringley manage the letting Leak from appliance within your flat Find the stopcock and isolate either:
  • the faulty appliance – in-let pipes to WC’s, washing machine and other appliances usually have an isolator valve that can be turned off with a screwdriver. Isolate the appliance and call us on 0207 428 1985 in the morning
Or find the mains water stopcock which is usually in 1 of 4 places
  • under the kitchen sink
  • in a riser cupboard either inside or outside the front door to the property
  • in a box on the wall outside the building
  • in a box in the grass/front garden outside the building