A residents App
At Ringley we have delivered a native residents app which can be 'white labelled' to each development. It provides repairs reporting, handbooks, site staff messaging and audit trail on all the services that the front desk provides.
But better still the app is designed to help residents build their own community and love where they live and maximise income opportunities for any on-site estate facilities as well as expertise they each have to offer each other whether that be professional cake making, portrait photography or personal training.
The app comes with a full pre-set up marketing module covering a wide range of community building initiatives, here are a few examples.
Our online Property Owners Portal
We are proud to have more online on the Ringley Gateway 24/7 than any other Managing Agent. We are leading the market as no other Managing Agent offers 100% open book accounting with Management Company Directors able to drill down to transaction level and see every invoice paid.We have delivered 100% transparency, owners can:
- securely access their service charge account, pay on-line or set up a Direct Debit
- view the latest budget, what has been spent, bank balances and other financial information
- read minutes of meetings andn site inspections
- update their preferences, change their address, ask for a sales pack or register a sub-letting
- view guidance notes and read frequently asked questions
- find out the procedures for Alterations, Subletting and Assignments
- view the current Insurance Policy and schedule
- see cleaning and gardening specifications
- see arrears lists and litigation on serious arrears
- track contractor tenders we are running and tenders received
Because we really care about what our customers think, they can
- Comment on their cleaner, gardener or other contractors,
- Start a vote for an estate improvement,
- Nominate themselves to be a Management Company Director
- Report maintenance issues
- See the Ringley Team allocated to them as well as our escalation channels
The benefit of having a bespoke online system which is constantly being improved, is that it can be adapted to assist with Section 106 requirements as more and more information is being required to be available with leaseholders online.
Safe & responsible procurement
Ringleypanel.co.uk is our supply chain or contractor web interface. Contractors can log in to:
- see new tender opportunities
- upload their invoices
- view payments made and pending
- load their Health and Safety, insurance and other details onto our system to ensure they meet our exacting requirements for inclusion on our panel
Find out more today
Your customers see more online with
Ringley. We'll sey up a demo in your
sales office too