A one stop property shop
We are proud to be independent, family owned with a deep commitment to family values. Expertise within our team covers most aspects of property including:
- asset valuations, business disposals, leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions
- homebuyer surveys, condition reports, building surveys, contract administration, fire risk assessments and asbestos surveys
- property management, lettings and sales, rent reviews and all landlord and tenant work
- service charge management, Right to Manage and new build consultancy advice
- legal services such as conveyancing, debt collection and company formations
Property management with results you can see
We love buildings, but our true business is people and building relationships, thatís why our people know they really can make a difference, one leaseholder, one property owner, one tenant at a time. We manage blocks of flats and apartments throughout London, Essex, Kent, Surrey and Sussex and match our people to your property, with you, what needs to be achieved and the relationship you seek in mind. We lead the market in transparency and approach property management as a business, focusing on risk, cash, repairs and place making, usually in that order.
At Ringley weíre not shy of hard work and believe our ability to get stuck in and find solutions sets us apart. We are innovative to the core and committed to implementing good ideas in pursuit of 5* service. Donít take our word for it, ask our Clients.
Being who we are would be impossible without our passionately committed people, whom we sponsor, support and empower to be the best they can be; as achieving a national training award and Silver IIP status confirms.